Sunday, 10 August 2014

Monday Morning Wishlist #6

Hi Guys,

Firstly I'd just like to say that this week I've gained quite a few new followers on Bloglovin', so I'd like to say hello to the newbies and thank you for following my little page on the internet! :)

It's time for another Monday Morning Wishlist as there is lots of clothes I've been wanting to buy recently but I've been restraining myself. I'm going back to uni in September so I need to save my money to rejoin the gym/go crazy with student shopping deals!


I love the fit of cigarette trousers, especially when you dress them up with a nice pair of heels and top. I really like the pattern of these ones, as I'm very much into black and white right now.

Sometimes, a pretty black blouse is all you need so you can accessorise to your hearts content! 

Oh My Love Playsuit, £35 down to £20
I already own an Oh My Love playsuit and I love it so I really want another one for nights out. The Playing Away Dark Floral pattern is beautiful, and again fits in with the black&white thing I've been loving recently.

I keep coming across this dress when I'm browsing through ASOS. I'd love to have an occasion where I can really dress up for it so this dress would be perfect, but with nothing coming up, it'd be a waste of money. I love how the lace down the edges makes your waist look smaller.

What have you been lusting over recently?
Thanks for reading

No comments:

Post a Comment