Thursday, 31 July 2014

July Favourites 2014

Hi Guys,

It's monthly favourites time and a lot of what I've been loving lately is stuff I picked up when I was in New York.




Maybelline 24hr Colour Tattoo in Barely Branded
I've been wearing this everyday with or without eyeshadow on top. As it's neutral it's a perfect base for eyeshadow and it's really long lasting.



Wet N Wild Walking on Eggshells Trio
I now totally get why this is such a hyped up eyeshadow trio. It's perfect - perfect pigmentation and perfect for everyday, easy wear. I've been wearing all 3 shades on my lids as it says on the palette with some winged liner and mascara and it's such a lovely everyday look.



Maybelline Colour Whisper in Rose of Attraction
This is a product that needs to make its way over to the UK and stat! The formula is so creamy and moisturising that my lips feel nourished when I wear this. This colour is also an amazing everyday shade that goes with anything!


Milani Baked Blush in Luminoso
I hate to say it but this is another 'perfect everyday product'. It gives the skin such a healthy glow that you can't help but want to wear it everyday.



MUA Bronzer in Shade 3
Finally, a UK available product for you! I've had this bronzer for a while and decided recently to get it back out and try it again, and I'm glad I did. This is such a great contour colour for me and it's matte. I highly recommend this product and even if you don't like it, you've only lost £1! I've been applying this with my next favourite.



Sephora Bro Contour Brush
This is the most perfect contour brush I own. I'm always on a mission to find an amazing contour brush to help things be just that little bit easier when doing contour as I don't have prominent cheekbones at all! This size of this brush fits perfectly into the hollows of my cheek and blends out powder beautifully. If you're in America or even planning on making a Sephora purchase online, I can't recommend this brush enough!! It's kicked all my other contour brushes to the side.


What have you been loving this month?
Thanks for reading


4 comments:

  1. Walking on Eggshells and the Milani blush both look amazing!
    xprincessjas | ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are, they need to bring the brands over to the UK! x

      Delete
  2. I really want to try the Maybelline Eye Tattoos! Just need to pick some colours...

    magpiejasmine.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. In terms of colours you can pick up in the UK, I definitely recommend On and On Bronze! x

      Delete