Monday, 30 June 2014

Travel Make Up - New York Edition

Hi Guys,

As you're reading this I'm currently on my dream holiday in New York City. If you follow me, you may already know that I received the holiday as my 21st birthday present back in March and the time has finally come for me to go!

I have dreamed about going to NYC for as long as I can remember so I can't believe I'm actually there!
If you're interested to see what I got up to/what I bought, look back here throughout the rest of July as it's America month on Liora's Beauty World.

When I went on holiday back in April, I wrote a post about what products I took with me (you can see them all here) and I thought I'd do it again for New York. 
My Brushes aren't included in this post as I was taking the pictures, they were currently drying from a pre-holiday wash.


Face
Bourjous Happy Light Base Serum Matte (Full review coming on Thursday)
Urban Decay Naked Flushed Palette (which contains my only bronzer and highlight for the trip, along side a pink blush)
L'Oreal True Match Foundation in N4 Beige - evening foundation
Bourjois 123 Perfect CC Cream in 33 Beige Rose - daytime lightweight coverage
Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer in Medium
Maybelline Dream Lumi Touch Highlighting Concealer in 02 Nude
Maybelline Matte Maker Powder
Benefit Rockateur Blush - a rose gold cheek option

Eyes
MUA Pro-Base Eye Primer
My MAC Quad ft All That Glitters, Ricepaper, Bronze and Embark
Collection Solo Eyeshadow in Frosting
Maybelline Lasting Drama Black Shock Gel Liner
Rimmel ScandalEyes Waterproof Kohl Kajal in Nude and Bronze
Eyeko Eyelash Curlers
Benefit They're Real Mascara
HD Brows in Foxy
Maybelline BrowDrama in Medium Brown

Lips
Revlon Colourburst in Fire Red
NYX Buttergloss in Vanilla Cream Pie
Revlon Lip Butter in Berry Smoothie

I'm think I've managed to fit a week city break's make up into not too many products. I've only gone with one eyeshadow palette as I can do day and night with those colours.
The three lip colours I've chosen go with all the outfits I've packed.

But not forgetting, I'm planning on shopping....a lot. 

Don't forget to keep an eye out to see all about my trip and what I bought!
Thanks for reading


No comments:

Post a Comment