Saturday, 21 June 2014

Monday Morning Wishlist #5

Hi Guys,

Time for another Monday Morning wishlist as recently I've been wanting to buy everything - the lead up to summer means the shops are amazing right now!


I've been looking for a white dress for a few weeks and bought countless and sent them all back. I saw this one in topshop and I fell in love but the £48 pricetag is the only reason I'm not buying it. Unfortunately I just can't justify it as much as I'm in love with the dress :(

When it comes to summer, playsuits are the best thing. I have so many that are so easy to dress up or dress down and I love the design of this boohoo one at a bargain of £12!

I've been lusting over this dress every time I walk into H&M, it looks perfect for my upcoming trip to New York to wander round the city in! At £9.99, I feel like I may own this very very soon...

I'm always on the hunt for night out tops as I always feel like I don't have enough. My staple night out clothes at uni are high waisted shorts so this crop top from Missguided is great. I'm loving the more high necked tops recently and this is only £9.99.

Anyone got any spare money to lend me?
What have you been lusting over?
Thanks for reading


No comments:

Post a Comment