Sunday, 1 June 2014

May Favourites 2014

Hi Guys,

Firstly I just have to say this my 100th post!! I actually can't believe I've stuck with my little blog for a year and a half so thank you to all those who are regular readers!

I don't have many favourites this month as I've been stuck in a make up rut/on a spending ban. I've been so worn out lately that I've been getting out of bed the latest I possibly can before leaving for work, which has meant just quickly applying my make up. On the weekends I've also not been too adventurous but this is giving me a chance to go back and use older products that I've ignored for a while.


Living Proof Prime Style Extender
This is the small sample size I received as a birthday gift from Space NK two years ago. I have since bought the full size as this is almost empty, but the full size bottle is at my flat (I've been at home this weekend).
I use thison damp hair when I know I'm going to straighten my hair the next day and I can tell it gives an extra couple of days before needing to wash my hair out. I really recommend this stuff!



Revlon Lip Butter in Juicy Papaya
I got this last summer as an easy coral lip colour as I love the formula of the Revlon Lip Butters. It's pretty much been untouched since last summer so now the weather has seen some sunnier days, I've got it back out and have been wearing it a lot. It's such a lovely colour and gives a subtle coral addition to the lips without the high maintenance of a bold lipstick.


China Glaze in Four Leaf Clover
Last spring I went on an nail polish hype and just kept buying loads and only wore this once. When I wasn't sure what colour to paint my nails a while ago this just seemed to stand out (especially as it's bright green). I've pretty much worn this colour of all May and have had loads of compliments on it. Even my boss commented on how lovely the colour was. I love china glaze formulas so I really recommend giving this colour a try! I bought it from Nails Direct here but the colour in the image looks nothing like the colour in real life!



Sally Hansen Instant Cuticle Remover
I purchased this a while ago after Anna from VDM raved about it. I have used it a lot since then but recently I've been really into giving myself proper manicures every other week so this has been used much more. It's a great cuticle remover and does the job really quickly and effortlessly. It's a (cuticle free) thumbs up from me! I've never managed to see it in a Boots/Superdrug so if you can't either you can purchase it here.

What have you been loving this month?
Thanks for reading

No comments:

Post a Comment