Sunday, 22 June 2014

MAC Brick-O-La Dupe

Hi Guys,
A MAC lipstick dupe for you which I happened to stumble across as I got really bored one afternoon and decided to swatch all my lipsticks up my arm (what can I say - beauty makes me happy!). I then realised to swatches on my arm were the same and the dupe realisation came about. 

I (think) it was last Spring was Estee from Essie Button was raving about MAC's lipstick in Brick-O-La. It looked so beautiful that of course I had to go out an get it (Essie is a major enabler). 

The lipstick that I've found to be almost identical is ELF's Mineral Lipstick in Rich Raspberry. Honestly on the lips I don't think you'd be able to tell a difference. 



In sunlight
MAC on the top, ELF on the bottom
In Shade
MAC on the top, ELF on the bottom
At £14 for a MAC lipstick the dupe is currently coming in at £2 as it's on sale from £5 over on ELF - you can buy it here! You can thank me later when you fall in love with this shade!




Do you have any MAC lipstick dupes?
Thanks for reading



No comments:

Post a Comment