Sunday, 22 June 2014

June Favourites 2014

Hi Guys,

It'd just like to say first off that July on Liora's Beauty World (apart from this post and a Bourjous review coming up on Thursday) is going to be New York month! As you're reading this, it's my first day of my week trip to the Big Apple!! Follow my blog ready for a lot of New York posts and hauls!

Anyways back to my June favourites. This month was a combination of finding new product loves and reliving some old ones!


Let's start with the rekindled loves:

Vaseline Spray & Go Body Moisturiser in Cocoa Radiant
I bought this a few months ago and used it a couple of times (loved it) but it ended up at the back of the drawer as I was into using thicker lotions throughout the winter. With the UK weather finally turning around, I'm in no mood to apply thick lotion after the shower when it's already hot so this has reappeared and the love affair has restarted. It's so quick and easy to apply and sinks into the skin in seconds. For such a light moisturiser it's really nourishing and it smells delicious!



Rimmel Salon Pro Nail Varnish in 312 Ultra Violet
I (think) I bought this last spring/summer, used it a couple of times but then other nail polishes overtook it. A few weeks ago I was painting my nails and decided to pick a colour I hadn't worn in ages and this won. I've worn it on my nails ever since then. It lasted a week with only one very small chip which is amazing and it's the most perfect purple for the summer.



Urban Decay Naked Flushed Palette
Recently, a lot of people have been talking about these again as Urban Decay have re-released it (with a colour name this time which mine doesn't have) along with two new palette colours. I bought mine last April on a shopping trip with my parents and loved it and now I'm wondering why I stopped using it. The colours compliment each other pefectly and the highlight is my favourite highlight powder I own. The trio in the compact is perfect for travelling and it's come to NYC with me!


Now for the new finds:

Bourjous Happy Light Base Serum Matte
Everyone always talks about how great the Bourjous Happy Light foundation is but I'm not in need for a new foundation - I've got enough on the go as it is. However, with the increasing heat comes the increasing oil production on my face so I wanted to try the matte primer which does also come in a illuminating version.
I'm not going to talk too much about this primer as a review is coming next week. 


Yes To Grapefruit Uneven Skin Tone Daily Facial Scrub
If you've been my follower for a while you'll know about how much I used to struggle with acne until I went on Roaccutane. Since then, all that's left is the scars so I try everything to get rid of them. Make up by Tiffany D included this in a product empties video and raved about how much it left her skin glowing. The Yes To Grapefruit line is made to help uneven skin tone so I had to give this ago. It's made with 99% natural ingredients so it's not caused any breakouts from my nightly use. I've really noticed a difference to my skin whilst using this exfoliator!



What have you been loving this month?
Thanks for reading


No comments:

Post a Comment