Monday, 30 June 2014

Haul: H&M, Oasis and Maybelline

Hi Guys,

I've been naughty and bought some new goodies recently so I thought I'd show you what I got. It's not all in one shopping trip apart from H&M which was in one fair swoop.

Oasis
For my birthday back in March I got a £20 Oasis voucher which isn't somewhere I normally shop but I had a browse and fell in love with the blue and white striped top. It fits so lovely and I can imagine wearing it summer or winter dressed up in different ways. It was £25 so I only ended up paying £5 - bargain!


H&M
Last Thursday there was a CSR day at work called Race to Brazil which was basically an afternoon off site raising money for charity with activities themed around the world cup. I needed something in a Brazilian colour to wear and this yellow asymmetric top was perfect! It would also be a great pool cover up with some shorts for holiday so at £7.99 it wasn't too bad.


As I mentioned in my last Monday Morning Wishlist, my night out outfits at uni are normally high waisted shorts and a crop top. I fell in love with this one which was £6.99.



I love really slouchy thin jumpers as they're so easy to throw on and style. This grey one is so soft and looks really nice so I had to have it. It cost £7.99.


I'm off to California in August and it's going to be HOT. I thought these shorts would be perfect for casual days and they were £7.99


This necklace is absolutely beautiful, it's 3 different kinds of silver chains which are all attached at the clasp at the top. It looks like I've made an effort to style jewellery but really it's just one piece! It was £6.99.
Sorry for the rubbish picture of it, it was quite hard to picture!


Boots
I only went in to rebuy my Maybelline Dream Lumi Touch Highlighting Concealer which I love for under the eyes. It's £6.99 but it was buy one get one half price and all Maybelline cosmetics so I ended up getting it for £3.99 because I saw the new Lasting Drama Black Shock Gel Liner.
You've probably seen the Benefit They're Real Eye Liner pop up everywhere (amazing PR!) and this new product looks like a pretty close dupe! It's so black and the formula is great, I can't wait to test out the last power. It's £8.99 so cheaper than Benefit's!





Have you bought anything nice recently?
Thanks for reading





2 comments:

  1. Thin slouchy jumpers are my favourite!! I practically live in them!

    XO, G from grace'd

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very good post,dear.Your blog is so nice :)
    Would you mind checking out mine and following if you like it?
    Keep in touch love!

    ReplyDelete