Thursday, 8 May 2014

Review: Maybelline Colour Elixir

Hi Guys,

I've got a short but sweet review of the Maybelline Colour Elixir today which my sister picked up for me when she was in New York in February.
A lot of American youtubers talked about this product when they were first launched but what really made me want to try them was due to the raving from Estee from Essie Button. 


I have the colour Mauve Mystique which is a gorgeous berry colour.

It applies effortlessly due to the dover applicator and smooth formulation.
The formula itself is really long lasting and smells amazing. I'm surprised I don't make come off sooner by licking it off!

I can't say anything about the other colours but this colour has gorgeous sheen and looks beautiful on the lips. It's a very subtle berry that can be worn everyday.



I'm off to New York in July so some more colours is definitely on the shopping list!
When will these come to the UK?

Have you managed to get your hands on some yet?
Do you want to?

Thanks for reading



No comments:

Post a Comment