Wednesday, 14 May 2014

Non Beauty Favourites - May

Hi Guys,

I've never done one of these before but one of my favourite Youtube videos to watch/ blog posts to read are non-beauty favourites. Partially as I'm nosey, but also because they're interesting to see what people are liking aside from beauty products.
I thought whenever I have enough things to talk about I'd let you know what my non-beauty favourites are!


Primark Top
I've recently been trying to wear this top as much as possible as I get so many compliments whilst wearing it. It's a great fit and looks really nice with high waisted jeans. Of course, the Primark price tag is amazing - I think it was £6. Most of my clothes are dark colours so this is a refreshing change to my outfit combinations!



Bomb Cosmetics - Autumn Fruit Fairy Candle
I bought two Bomb Cosmetic candles (post coming soon) on offer back in December at the Clothes Show, and recently started burning this one. Don't let the name fool you, this is definitely no autumn scented candle! This immediately reminds me of my favourite sweet stall in Israel at the Tel Aviv market - SO GOOD! The cute decorations on the top are a very pretty touch.



Lindt Excellence Blueberry Intense Dark Chocolate
Honestly, words cannot describe how good this chocolate is! Recently, I've been on a major health kick so I've stopped buying chocolate/crisps/sweets etc. However, I knew if I gave up chocolate completely I'd have major withdrawal symptoms and binge so I bought a bar of dark chocolate as a 'healthy' alternative, to satisfy my cravings when they appear. I bought the blueberry version after a recommendation from someone at a party and it makes this even better - seriously, try this chocolate!!


The Skinny Confidential by Lauryn Evarts
Continuing with the healthy lifestyle, The Skinny Confidential is one of my favourite blogs to read. So much so, it made it into my 'ultimate faves' category on Bloglovin' - proof right there! The book is an extension of Lauryn's blog written in her very personable style and is a really nice read. FYI - her lentil soup recipe in this book is to die for! I had to order this book from this website as it's American.



For films, I recently went to see 'The Other Woman' with Cameron Diaz and 'Bad Neighbours' with the ever so gorgeous Zac Efron and I really recommend them! They were both very light hearted and funny making them both an enjoyable watch!

I hope you liked my non-beauty favourites!
What have you been loving?
Thanks for reading

No comments:

Post a Comment