Sunday, 18 May 2014

Blame it on the Beauty Bloggers #2

Hi Guys,

Back with another blame it on the beauty bloggers. If you missed my last one you can see it here.

Butter London Handbag Holiday Cuticle Oil
This product lusting comes from (once again) Vivianna Does Makeup - on a side note, I think everyone has the one blogger who's opinion they trust no matter what and if you hadn't guessed mine is Anna!
Her posts here and here have made me want to try this cuticle oil. My cuticles can get very dry so I'd really like something to help them out and this is meant to smell really tropical which is always a bonus! I wouldn't be surprised if I ended up purchasing this is in the near future!


Benefit Gimme Brow
Now, everyone and their mother have been raving about this new brow product from Benefit and I've wanted it since I first heard about it. However, what really sold me was a post on it by Victoria from In the Frow which you can read here. What sold me from her post is her before and after pictures so you can really see what a difference this product makes!



Sephora Matte Lip Cream Stain
On Amelia Liana's Youtube channel she recently uploaded the Lip Product Addict Tag with Essie Button. In this video, Amelia mentioned these Sephora Matte Lip Cream Stain's (she specifally mentioned shade 01). She also did a whole post on it which you can see here. This lip product looks absolutely amazing! When I go to New York in July I'll definitely be heading to Sephora to take a look in real life and see the other shades available!

What have bloggers made you want recently?
Thanks for reading



No comments:

Post a Comment