Wednesday, 28 May 2014

A Weekend in Edinburgh

Hi Guys,

I thought it'd be nice to share with you some snaps from my bank holiday weekend as me and a couple of friends hit the road for a weekend trip to Edinburgh.

We got there late Friday afternoon so just had a wander around the city and then went back to the flat to order £50 of Domino's and watch Clueless - living the life.

Saturday was full steam ahead that started with a trip to the Edinburgh Dungeons which was really fun, and very scary! I got picked to go down some stairs first where I man jumped out at me and locked me in a cage...it was all very traumatising. 


We then headed over to jump on the city sightseeing tour bus to get around the city. We hopped off at the castle to have a look  but we didn't go in and then carried on.

My Outfit
Jacket: Tesco
T Shirt: H & M
Skirt: Topshop
Shoes: Primark
Bag: From Italy
After another trip around we got off to climb Arthur's Seat and the view at the top was amazing, you could see out to the sea!



As it was a Saturday night, we dolled up and hit Shanghai club which was super fun - current/90's songs all in one and the best party, the club had air conditioning!! No club at home or uni I've been too has air conditioning so people need to latch on to this amazingness.

My Outfit:
Top: Matalan
Skirt: M & S
Shoes: Garage
Obviously being tourists and all, people being out in kilts was the best thing ever so we had to get a photo.


On sunday we hauled our slighty very hungover selves out to the National Museum of Scotland which was really fun, especially in the interactive parts.


My Outfit:
Jacket, bag and shoes: same as Saturday
Top: New Look
Necklace: Primark
Jeans: Primark
We stopped at a gorgeous cafe round the corner for some afternoon snacks and then hit the shops to save ourselves from the torrential rain (I had to throw my shoes away they were so ruined!)


Monday morning bright and early, we packed up and drove back home!

Edinburgh, you were great and I'll definitely be back!

Have you been to Edinburgh before?
What was your favourite thing?
Thanks for reading

No comments:

Post a Comment