Thursday, 17 April 2014

What I'm taking on holiday

Hi Guys,

If you haven't figured out by now as I keep mentioning it (sorry haha) I'm currently away on holiday.
I thought I'd show you what I'm packing for my toiletries and make up.

Toiletries

This is almost everything I need for a holiday in the sun (my parents have packed the suncream) and a few bits of my skincare routine are in my hand luggage (post to come). I try to pack as many minis as I can to save room.

Piz Buin After Sun Tan Intensifying Moisturising Lotion
Vaseline Spray & Go Body Moisturiser in Aloe Fresh (lotion and aloe vera for after the sun in 1)
Bioderma Sebium H20 micelle solution
Botanics Soothing Eye Make Up Remover All Bright (FYI- Such a good eye make up remover)
Nivea Pearl & Beauty Deodorant
Simple Kind to Skin Refreshing Facial Wash Gel (mini) 
BiC Soleil Lady Gel (mini)
EpiDuo (Prescription Acne Gel)
Hollister body lotion and spray in Crescent Bay 
Piz Buin In Sun Lipstick SPF 30
Venus Razor
Simple Kind to Skin Soothing Facial Toner (mini)
Soap & Glory Flake Away (mini)
Charles Worthington sunshine leave-in UV protection spray (mini)
Simple Kind to Skin Hydrating Light Moisturiser (mini)
Tesco Beauty Nail Polish Remover Pads
Selection of nail products (Barry M Gelly Hi-Shine in Prickly Pear, Tanya Burr Nail Polish in Little Duck,  Essie Fiji, OPI Nail Envy and Collection Lasting Gel Colour in Crystal Clear)
Tweezers
Contacts (so I can see)

I also forgot to add in to the photo as I hadn't packed them yet, my Tangle Teezer and Aussie Dual Personality Anti-Frizz + Conditioning Milk

Make Up

I haven't got loads of products with me, just enough for an everyday face with a few lip colour options, as I don't wear any makeup on the beach.

Urban Decay Smashed Face Case (I did a post on it here)
Bourjois Bronzing Primer
HD Brows Palette in Foxy
Eyeko Lash Curlers
Bourjois CC Cream in 33 Rose Beige
Bourjois Colour Edition 24H (I don't know the shade as the label has come off but it's the nude shade)
Maybelline 24hr colour tattoo in On and On Bronze
Benefit They're Real Mascara
Maybelline BrowDrama in Medium Brown
Rimmel Stay Matte Powder in Silky Beige
Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer in Medium
Soap & Glory Kick Ass Concealer in Medium
Rimmel Professional Brow Pencil in Black Brown
Rimmel ScandalEyes Waterproof Kohl Kajal in Nude and Bronze
Collection Extreme 24 Hour Felt Tip Liner in Black
Smashbox Photo Finish Dark Spot Correcting Primer
MUA Lip Balm in Sugar Lips
Lip Colours: NYX Butter Gloss in Vanilla Cream Pie, Revlon Lipgloss in Coral Reef, Maybelline Baby Lips in Cherry Me and Revlon Lip Butter in Berry Smoothie
Selection of make up brushes including Real Techniques, Ecotools, Models Own, Sigma etc)

If you'd like a review on anything I've listed, let me know!
Thanks for reading




No comments:

Post a Comment