Wednesday, 9 April 2014

Urban Decay Shattered Face Case

Hi Guys,

I thought I'd do a little post on a new product I received from one of my friends for my birthday a couple of weeks ago. It's not a review as I haven't used it yet, just a summary of how gorgeous this palette is.


It's the Urban Decay Shattered Face Case and has two layers. The first one being 5 shimmery eyeshadows and a 24/7 Glide on Eye Pencil in Zero, with a large mirror on top.


Eyeshadows L-R: Shakedown, Remix, Nameless, Minor Sin, Bleach

The second layer contains 2 blushes and a highlighter along with a Super-Saturated High Gloss Lip Colour pencil in Lovechild.


L-R: Overexposed (Blush), Temper (Blush), Glint (Highlighter) 


The palette is perfect as it's everything you could need in one case, so it's definitely coming away with me when I go on holiday on Sunday!

Eyeliner in Zero and Lipgloss in Lovechild
I just wanted to share how beautiful it is and to say a big thank you to Shanelle (if you're reading which I'm sure you are) for such a gorgeous present!

I'd love to know your opinions on this face case?
Thanks for reading




No comments:

Post a Comment