Monday, 14 April 2014

Spring Fashion Haul

Hi Guys,

I've got a fashion haul for you today so you can look at some of the items I've recently bought for my holiday (which I'm currently on) and general spring back in England!

ASOS
I bought the dress on ASOS but it's from the brand Glamorous - £19.99

This slouchy cropped boyfriend tee is perfect to pair with high waisted shorts - £8

The Playsuit is from the brand Oh My Love and it's absolutely gorgeous - £30 (I think, can't remember sorry!!)

Matalan
Matalan have been on top form recently and this lip print cami is no exception - £6

I thought this star print t-shirt was really cute to wear to the beach etc - £6

H & M
 Although a long sleeve top doesn't seem to fit for spring, this is really light weight and the lace print down the middle is really pretty - £14.99

I always think stripes ooze summer, is that strange? I'm planning (will have already happened) to wear this jumper to travel in as it's really slouchy and comfy - £14.99

I love the colour of this crop top - £3.99

Boohoo
I love wearing maxi dresses, they are so easy to wear and style - £10

Tesco
Slightly creased as I've worn it and haven't ironed it yet, but I this lilac top is so pretty - £12

Primark

They look slightly stretched as I wore these when I went to Liverpool for the day. We did so much walking and they were so comfy, so these are definitely going to be handy - £4 (I think)

Have you bought anything nice recently?
Thanks for reading








No comments:

Post a Comment