Sunday, 6 April 2014

March Favourites 2014

Hi Guys,

Sorry for a late March favourites as this past week has been crazy, but better late than never!


Bourjois CC cream
Recently this base has exploded over blogs/youtube and I tried to resist, but typical beauty blogger I couldn't! I have the shade 33 Rose Beige and it suits me perfectly. This base is so light yet covers everything it needs to cover. It's really long lasting, even towards the end of the day when I get more oily. The base it's self is very liquidy when it comes out and a little goes a long way. 


Soap and Glory The UltiMelt
This is a hot cloth cleanser that I thought I would give a try as again, recently Soap and Glory skincare has been everywhere. I really love the cleasner, I use it twice a week and I feel that that's enough to leave my skin feeling really clean and soft. It rubs in really nicely and has a soft scent that I can't put my finger on but I like it. 

Maybelline Elixir in Mauve Mystique
I'm not going to go into too much detail about this as a review is on the way, but it's a gorgeous lip product that my sister picked up for me whilst she was in America. I can't wait till I go in July to pick some more up, unless they get to the UK first - hurry up!!


Rimmel Scandaleyes Waterproof Kohl Kajal in Bronze
I've had the nude version of this eyeliner for a while and it's an everyday staple so I thought I'd give another colour a chance. I've been wearing it every day smudged across my lower lash line and it gives a really subtle everyday smoky eye which is perfect for work! It's super long lasting and doesn't budge once it's on.



Soap and Glory Kick Ass Concealer
I have this duo in medium, with one side being the under-eye brightening concealer, the other being the face concealer and the setting powder underneath. The under eye concealer is absolutely amazing and covers my lack-of-sleep bags perfectly, with the setting powder keeping it in place. The face concealer also covers my acne scars amazingly aswell. This is such a fab duo and so compact to carry around to top up throughout the day. 


What have your favourite products been this month?
Thanks for reading

No comments:

Post a Comment