Sunday, 13 April 2014

Hand Luggage

Hi Guys,

Another holiday post (sorry!) but I'd thought I'd show you what I consider to be essentials to go on the plane with!

Obviously you need your passport and boarding pass but these are the entertainment and beauty items I'm taking with me. 


I'm taking a neck pillow as I have a night flight so this will help me (try) and be comfortable to get some sleep, along with some fluffy socks which are super cute with the little penguin faces on the side. 

I'm have a Glamour Magazine subscription so I put this months edition away to save to take away with me, and I also have my Kindle which I have loaded with new books for the beach.

Even though I'll probably buy food in the airport I've got some chocolate just in case I get peckish before I have chance to buy something. 

All the other items go in my clear plastic bag to get through security so they're all 100ml or less:

Bioderma Sebium H20 Water (mini)
La Roche Posay Effaclar Duo+
La Roche Posay Effaclar H
Balance Me Wonder Eye Cream
Origins Drink Up Intensive Mash (in the little clear pot)
Nivea  Smooth Nourishing Hand Cream
Bath & Body Works Hand Sanitizer in Fresh Picked Farmstand Apple
The Body Shop Eau de Toilette in Coconut
Blistex Intensive Moisturiser
Escentual Nail File
Kleenex Shine Absorbing Sheets

Some Plasters
2 Cotton Pads
Travel Mirror

What are your flight essentials?
Thanks for reading


No comments:

Post a Comment