Monday, 24 March 2014

Review: L'Oreal True Match Foundation

Hi Guys,

I've got a review today of what now may be one of my favourite foundations. Recently this foundation has been creeping up a lot in different blog posts and youtube videos but I first heard about it through Amelia from Liana Beauty as she has been raving about it, and compared it to the Georgio Armani Luminous Silk Foundation (which is also on the 'to try' list).

RRP: £9.99
Before I bought the foundation, I went into boots with a little pot and squirted some sample in to try before I buy. I wanted to make sure I had the right colour and the formula suited my skin type before buying it.
I really recommend doing this before buying a foundation, after all testers are there to test right?


I ended up with colour N4 Beige which suits my skin tone pretty perfectly.




The foundation itself is slightly watery but goes on the skin to leave a light-medium coverage. There was a time when I wouldn't have even dreamed of wearing a foundation with this light of a coverage (for me), but now I can I love letting my skin breathe slightly throughout the day.

The foundation gives a lovely finish on the skin, and it lasts really well.
If I'm having a busy day I may need to blot a little at around 4pm but if it's an average day I can until I take my make up off without touching up.

This photo is of my base make up: foundation, concealer and blusher at 7am
This is my whole make up look for the day
Apologies for the rubbish photo, but this was taken on my phone in the toilets at work! This photo was at 3pm so 8 hours later, the foundation is still pretty much intact!
I really love this foundation, and I'm so glad there is this opportunity now through beauty bloggers to hear about such great products which you may never thought you'd try!

What's your favourite foundation?
Thanks for reading


No comments:

Post a Comment