Tuesday, 25 March 2014

George at Asda wishlist

Hi Guys,

I've got a wishlist today where all the stuff is from George at Asda. 
I remember one night when I was about 11 where I had literally grown out of all my clothes that mum took me as an emergency to the nearest George for me to get clothes fast.
Another memory is the Mary Kate and Ashley clothing range...er hello? Best clothes ever! I had everything!

Since then, I feel that George has got better and better and now whenever I go to browse my local retail park I can't seem to come out of Asda without buying some clothes.

So here are the current items on my wishlist:


Beach top: £8
Thumper onsie (I mean come on, how cute is that?!): £14
Navy dress: £16
Floral Scarf: £6
Floral Trousers: £14
Floral Ballet Pumps: £10

I see a pattern with the florals but that's just because I'm going on holiday in 2 weeks so I'm thinking very spring/summer right now!

Is there anything from George catching your eye?
Thanks for reading


No comments:

Post a Comment