Sunday, 9 March 2014

February Collective Haul

Hi Guys,

As always I've been doing beauty shopping so thought I'd show you the stuff I've been buying.



Of course, I had to purchase some stuff from the Tanya Burr Collection.
RRP: Nail Polish £5.99
Lipgloss: £6.99


I picked up the lipgloss in Picnic in the Park and the Nail Polish in Little Duck. Both colours are perfect for spring/summer. The lipgloss smells of the Haribo Giant Strawbs which is amazing to have on your lips all the time! 

Ardell Natural Style Demi Wispies
RRP £5.49
My normal false eyelashes for nights out are massive things and I've recently decided that I hate that look of 'false eyelashes' now. However, I did want a pair for 21st night out which is in a few weeks and Alison from Amarixe always used to speak about how natural these ones looked so I thought I'd give them a go.

Soap and Glory the Ultimelt
RRP £10

I swear recently Soap and Glory has just exploded all over youtube?! It was either FleurDeForce or TalkBeckyTalk (they filmed the video together) raving about this and I've been wanting to try a new hot cloth cleanser for a while, so I picked this one up. I'll do I review on it shortly.

Soap & Glory Kick Ass Concealer: Medium
RRP £10

Top: Undereye Brightening Conealer
Bottom: Face Concealer

This has been on my wishlist for maybe over a year so I decided to finally treat myself to it. It's a cute little compact containing an under eye brightening concealer, a face concealer and a setting powder. As you can see in the swatches the undereye concealer really does a have a lovely brightening shimmer to it. I'm hoping that this product will be in my March favourites so let's wait and see!

L'Oreal True Match Foundation in N4 Beige
RRP £9.99
Boots 3 for 2 is a marvellous thing but I don't think my bank balance would agree. Amelia Liana has recently been raving about this foundation being a dupe for the Georgio Amarni Luminous Silk foundation which has been on my 'to try' list for a while (due to another youtuber, Anna from Vivianna Does Makeup - I swear this whole post has been enabled purchases from Youtube!). So I picked it up in N4 Beige, after testing it out for a while...post coming soon *cheeky plug, follow me to know when it comes out*.

Lastly, I have two items which aren't pictured at the top as I didn't have them when I wrote this post but I knew they were coming. My sister (hey Avi as I know you'll be reading this and what a shoutout) went to New York last week, so I asked for her to bring me back a Maybelline Colour Elixir after hearing Essie Button rave about them. She also bought me back a bath and body works hand sanitizer, which smells so good!
Maybelline Colour Elixir in Mystic Mauve

Have you bought anything nice recently?
Thanks for reading


No comments:

Post a Comment