Sunday, 9 February 2014

Topshop Make Up Haul

Hi Guys,

Recently I feel as if everyone is talking about Topshop make up. I always have a little look when I'm in Topshop but never buy anything, but after all the recent blog posts I decided to actually buy something.


I've been eyeing up the Glow highlight in Polished for ages. It's a beautiful subtle highlight with a very creamy formula. I think the packaging is is so cute as well.

RRP £9
It was quite difficult to get a good shot of the highlight

Fleur De Force recently spoke in a video about the new Gloss Ink's and they looked absolutely beautiful.
I picked out Sugar Rush which is a lovely coral colour. These are so pigmented and glossy. I can't wait to try it out on my lips to see how long wearing they are.

RRP £8


What's your favourite Topshop make up?
Thanks for reading


2 comments:

  1. i really love their polishes!they have a great formula so they apply like a dream!would definitely recommend them girlie!:)its cool you finally got some of their make up!hope u like it:)xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. the colours of the polishes always look so great when I have a peek! It'll consider some for my next purchase. I'm loving what I bought so far :) x

      Delete