Sunday, 2 February 2014

The Rotation

Hi Guys,

As weird as this sounds, one of my favourite things to do is to take a couple of hours and just browse T K Maxx. The clothes, the homeware - the lot. Everytime you go everything is different and they always have such great things to look at.

Over the past year, I've come across (and bought) different varieties of acrylic make-up storage. Last time I went, I came across this small circular holder which can fit 6 lipsticks and 7 eyeliners.

So I decided to make this my rotation holder. I keep my eyeliners in the middle holes and decided to keep a selection of lipsticks in different colours in the lipstick holders so they are at easy reach. Every so often I change what lipsticks are held in the holder so I get good use out of all my lipsticks.


Currently in my holder there is:

  • Revlon Lip Butter in Juicy Papaya




  • Maybelline Baby Lips in Cherry Me


  • Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain in Crush


  • MUA Lipstick in Shade 6


  • NYX Butter Gloss in Vanilla Cream Pie


  • Kiko Kiss Balm Lip Balm in Blackberry


The eyeliners that I keep in the holder are:


L-R: Rimmel Professional Eyebrow Pencil (which I only use for the comb now as I use shadow for my brows), Collection Extreme 24 Hour Felt Tip Liner in Black, Rimmel Scandaleyes Waterproof Kohl Kajal in Nude, Soap & Glory Smoulder Kohl in Superblack, Bourjois Contour Clubbing Waterproof Eye Liner in Purple Night



Do you have a way to try and use as many lipsticks as possible?
Thanks for reading



No comments:

Post a Comment