Sunday, 2 February 2014

Monthly Favourites 2014: January

Hi Guys,

It's been a while since I've blogged as I've been on/off ill for the past few weeks with a busy work schedule but I'm back with my favourites.


My first favourite is the St Tropez Instant Tan in Light/Medium. My housemate got this travel size in a magazine but she uses a different fake tan so gave me this one. I'm luckily blessed with natural darker skin as my dad is foreign so I didn't know if I'd actually get any use out of this product. I randomly decided to try it one night out on my legs and I instantly fell in love. It was so easy to rub in, leaving no streaks but left my legs with a lovely glow. It doesn't have a fake tan smell and washes off the next day. Once this runs out I'll definitely be buying a full size, which you can find on feel unique for £8.50 for 100ml, which is pretty reasonable!



My next favourite is a Maybelline palette I've had for a while but brought it back out to get some love. The palette is in Bronze Drama, and I've been using the first two colours everyday. I've been applying the lightest colour as a highlight, and the bronze colour very lightly all over the lid. The pigmentation of this palette is amazing for such affordable shadows.




My other favourite maybelline product this month has been the fairly new released BrowDrama in Medium Brown. Instead of using clear mascara to keep my brows in place, the specific brow shape of this brush makes it so much easier to keep the brows in place. As its coloured, it also adds a nice tint to the brows.



My final two favourites are the NYX blush in Mauve, together with the Sigma F40 brush. The brush is so soft and is really great at blending out the blush. The blush was in my December Favourites, but I've pretty much still only been using this blush in January. 





What were your favourite products this month?
Thanks for reading


No comments:

Post a Comment