Sunday, 5 January 2014

Outfits from Spain

Hi Guys,

On Christmas Eve I flew to Spain for a holiday with my family until the 30th December. I took some pictures of some of my favourite outfits for you to see. These outfits show that you can dress nicely on a budget as everything is from affordable shops (student budget and all that).

Outfit 1 - Flying to spain/Shopping
This outfit was when I flew to Spain and as I landed at lunch time we were going straight out for the day so it needed to be something I could continue wearing rather than tracksuit bottoms which is what I normally fly in.

Sunglasses: T K MAXX
Leather Jacket: Tesco
Shirt: Matalan
Vest top: Primark
Leggings: Matalan
Shoes: Converse
Bag: From a market in Italy

Outfit 2 - Driving to Valencia and an afternoon in Valencia
Within our holiday we took a little mini holiday to Valencia as it's only 2 hours away from my Grandma's house. I wanted something, again to be comfy as I would be sat in a car but also that would be nice to walk around in throughout the rest of the day.

T-Shirt - H & M
Skirt - asos
I did wear black ballet flats from Primark but I forgot to put them on in the picture, as well as my leather jacket it again.

Outfit 3 - Full day in Valencia
This was something comfy yet fashionable to walk around Valencia all day.

Sunglasses - T K MAXX
Necklace - Primark
Dress - Primark
Shoes - Primark (These are the ballet flats I wore in outfit 2, but to be honest you can't even see them anyway!)

Outfit 4
This outfit was when we were back at my Grandma's and just went out for the day exploring.

Sunglasses - T K MAXX
Leather Jacket - Tesco
T Shirt - H & M
Jeans - Mango (but on asos and a good sale bargain)
Shoes - Converse

Hope you enjoyed my outfits
Thanks for reading





No comments:

Post a Comment