Sunday, 5 January 2014

December Favourites 2013

Hi Guys,

Sorry it's quite late to post my December favourites but I took a bit of a blog break over Christmas. Anyway, I'm back and here are small (but great) things I've been loving in December.


The Benefit They're Real mascara and the Eyeko Lash Curlers came in my Glamour Latest in Beauty box, which you can read about here). The eyelash curlers are absolutely amazing, they curl the lashes really well.

I'd always wanted to try the Benefit They're real mascara and I have not been disappointed. It's such a great mascara as it adds volume and length at the same time. The curlers and mascara paired together is a super team and make my lashes super long.
In fact, I like the mascara so much, that whilst on the plane back from Spain, my parents kindly bought me the full size. The price is already reduced from the £19.50 you'd pay in store to £15 but then on top of that there was another 20% offer on whilst we were flying so it was only £13.50!

On Black Friday, NYX had a free shipping offer on their site so I picked up both the blush and butter gloss.
The NYX Blush in Mauve is a gorgeous everyday peachy pink colour. The pigment is great and it really suits my skintone. I can understand why American's on Youtube often talk about NYX powder blushes.




I think the NYX Butter Gloss is my favourite favourite product of the month.
I have the shade Vanilla Cream Pie which is a beautiful pink colour that I normally wouldn't go for but it suits me so well. The formula of this lip product is so lovely - it's a smooth application and gorgeously glossy but not too much. It feels so soft on the lips and lasts a good amount of time before reapplication is needed.
Now the smell of this product is a whole different ball game. I can't quite put my finger on what it does smell like but the mixture in my head is sweets/almonds/vanilla, in other words SO GOOD.


I can't believe it's now 2014, I have so many amazing things planned for this year that I just can't wait for the year to get rolling!

What were your favourite products in December?
Thanks for reading


No comments:

Post a Comment