Sunday, 1 December 2013

November Favourites 2013

Hi Guys,

It's monthly favourites time and I can't believe we are in December! I started blogging on the 1st January 2013 so my blog is nearly one years old!

This month I've been keeping everything quite low maintenance because to be honest I've not been bothered. I've been constantly tired and on/off ill that I've been making my life easier by not worrying about my normal beauty routine.


I've been using my Soap and Glory Pulp Friction body scrub 2/3 times a week to exfoliate in the shower. It's not an abrasive scrub and is very gentle but still does the job. It also smells absolutely divine! I highly recommend this scrub!

I've told myself to start using more of the make up that I neglect so I pulled back out my Rimmel Stay Matte Powder in 005 Silky Beige. Whilst I was on roaccutane my skin wasn't producing any oil so I didn't need to use any powder. Now I'm off the medication my skin is definitely no where near as oily as it was but it can get a bit shiny towards the end of the day so the trusty powder has found its place again! I really love this powder, it never makes me look cakey and does it's job perfectly!

Another product I've pulled back out is my MUA Cream Blusher in Dolly. It's a beautiful neutral colour that adds a bit of colour onto my cheeks without being over the top because as I've said I've not been making much of an effort this month.

MUA Blush in Dolly

Following on with the not making an effort, one quick sweep of NYC Applelicious Glossy Lip Balm in Applelicious Pink has been adding the perfect amount of sheer colour whilst moisturising my lips at the same time. I really love this lip product and the apple embedded in the stick adds a cute little touch.
NYC Applelicious Glossy Lip Balm in Applelicious Pink

What have your favourite products been this month?
Thanks for reading


2 comments:

  1. I've been loving Soap and Glory this month too :) the Clean On Me shower gel is my absolute favourite, such a gorgeous smell!

    Sarah xx

    littlegoldxo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. love stay matte powder!

    make-up-your-mindx.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete