Monday, 9 December 2013

Benefit Rockateur Blush

Hi Guys,

I'm normally quite good at resisting high end purchases as I know I can't afford them and I had resisted this blush many times until Debenhams had vat free prices on beauty and fragrance. If I was going to finally allow myself to get this blush what a better time to get it with money off?!
It was also like a final little treat for myself until Jan as I've put myself on a December beauty and clothing spending ban except for when I went to the Clothes Show yesterday as that money had already been put aside!

The thing that finally made me crack to buy this blush was seeing Lauren from Love Lauren Elizabeth on youtube talk about and wear this blush in a video and it looked beautiful.




A rose gold blush that adds colour to your cheek as well as making it look highlighted at the same time.



I've never owned a Benefit boxed blush before but I've only heard good things about them. From my first few uses I really like this blush, it looks so natural on the skin but still makes you look healthy and 'glowy'.

Have you ever caved on an item you know you shouldn't really buy?
Thanks for reading




No comments:

Post a Comment