Sunday, 3 November 2013

Review: Balance Me Wonder Eye Cream

Hi Guys,

At some point last year, an edition of Glamour magazine came with a sample of a Balance Me product. I picked up a copy that had the Balance Me Wonder Eye Cream in and from then I have absolutely loved this product!



Once the sample ran out, I was very reluctant to buy the full size as it's £20 and as a student, I didn't know if I could justify spending £20 on an eye cream. After that, it was always on my beauty wish list and eventually I decided that if I wanted it that much, I should just treat myself and buy it! So that's exactly what I did.

As it says on the box the eye cream is 'our triple-action eye cream to help revitalise weary eyes, smooth away dark shadows and reduce the appearance of fine lines".
The ingredients in this product, range from cucumber oil to hyaluronic acid to rosehip oil, all in aid to help brighten and soften the delicate eye area.

I've tried other cheaper eye creams before but nothing compares to this one. It significantly helps remove my dark circles and my under eyes feel nourished. In terms of helping fine lines, I can't comment on that as I'm only 20 so luckily I don't have any just yet.

I absolutely love using this product and I suspect I will continue buying this eye cream even though it's out of my student budget!

Do you have a favourite eye cream?
Thanks for reading



No comments:

Post a Comment