Sunday, 3 November 2013

October Favourites 2013

Hi Guys,

It's monthly favourites time once again, and we're now officially in November! When on earth did that happen?! I have a feeling these next 2 months are going to fly by as I have so many exciting plans coming up, I can't wait!



My first favourite this month is the Coconut body butter from Sainsbury's beauty line called 'Dirty Works'. My mum first bought this and it smelt SO good so I went and bought my own. It's so light, creamy and applies like a dream. The smell really lingers and its amazing.

My next 3 make up favourites aren't new purchases, but items I've owned for a while and have brought back out to get good use out of them.



The MUA Blush Perfection Cream Blusher in Bittersweet has been the only blush I've worn this month! As it's a cream blusher it lasts for ages and leaves your cheeks looking beautifully rosy.


The Maybelline 24hr Colour Tattoo in On and On Bronze is something I'm sure you've heard about a million and one times. This month I decided to get more use out of it and it's been my daily eye look all month. I just apply it over my lids and blend it out with some highlighter under my brow bone.


My final favourite is the MAC Studio Finish Concealer in NW25. This is actually my second one of these concealers as I love it so much, however it always gets neglected due to the Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer. This month it got some serious loving again and has been my go-to to cover up my acne scars as it's an amazing full coverage concealer!

What have you been loving this month?
Thanks for reading



No comments:

Post a Comment