Sunday, 24 November 2013

Latest in Beauty Glamour Edit

Hi Guys,

Last weekend I was flipping though my Glamour magazine where I saw the double page spread for the Latest In Beauty Glamour Box and the next thing I knew, I'd pressed order for one to make it's way to me.

I was so impressed with the selection of products that I just couldn't resist it. It cost £14.95 + £3.95 for delivery which is an absolute bargain when the box is worth £65.

The packaging is so classic and it was all wrapped beautifully inside.










As you can see the products are amazing (I didn't realise I'd missed the Maybelline Baby Lips until I uploaded this pictures onto my computer but one also comes with the box!).

The box includes:

HD Brows Eye & Brow Palette (Full size)
I remember first hearing about this on youtube when loads of people received it in a Glossybox and have wanted to try it ever since. I fill in my brows with powder so I can't wait to see if this meets my expectations. I received the shade foxy in my box.

Maybelline Baby Lips (Full Size)
I'm already a lover of the Baby Lips and own the cherry tinted one so I was happy to receive the hydrate one to just use as an ordinary lip balm, especially as it contains spf 20 which is always important!

Eyeko Lash Curlers (Full size - can you get mini eyelash curlers?!)
My current eyelash curlers are completely rubbish so I've been looking to buy a new pair for a while and I've heard great things about this one. The blue parts on the handle is velvet and super soft which is a perfect little touch.

Benefit They're Real Mascara (Mini)
This is also another product that I've been dying to try as I can't even count the amount of times I've heard about how amazing this mascara is. My only concern is me falling in love and having to start buying it!

Philip Kingsley One More Day (Mini)
It's always nice to try something new so I'm intrigued to see how this compares to trusty old batiste.

Toni & Guy Glamour Firm Hold Hairspray (Mini - but as you can see it's not so mini)
Just the same as the dry shampoo, it's always good to try new things so I'll see how this compares to my current hairspray.

Balance Me Extra Care Radiance Face Oil (Mini)
It wasn't so long ago that I did a review of the Balance Me Extra Care Eye Cream which you can see here so I'm super exited to try a new Balance Me product. I've always wanted to try a facial oil and this is super cute as it comes in rollerball form. It says it's perfect for sleep-deprived skin which is definitely what I've got right now!

I'm so happy with this box and I can't wait to try all the amazing products. I'm sure anything I really love will be featured in a review soon!

Have you tried any of these products before?
Thanks for reading



No comments:

Post a Comment