Sunday, 17 November 2013

Haul: Boots 3 for 2 + The Body Shop

Hi Guys,

It's 3 for 2 at Boots again which always leaves my bank account very scared but luckily this time I was strict on myself and only walked out with 3 items! I also popped into The Body Shop to have a quick peep at their new Colour Crush Lipstick range and of course, couldn't leave without one.


I tried my very hardest to resist buying Essie's 'After School Boy Blazer' as I have so many dark polishes but I just couldn't as I was seeing it on too many blogs/youtube videos!



 I also felt the need to try Bourjous's Colour Edition 24H in 03 Petale de glace. It's a beautiful everyday colour with a slight shimmer that can be worn alone across the lid or as a base.



To continue my obsession with the Revlon Lip Butters I added Pink Truffle to my collection after seeing it in a recent Tanya Burr video. It's a gorgeous pinky/nude with the sheen of the lip butters.




Finally, from The Body Shop I wanted to try their new range of Colour Crush lipsticks, so I picked up the colour 110 Coral Crush. It's a standard coral colour but with a really moisturising formula.





Have you picked anything good up recently?
Thanks for reading



1 comment:

  1. Love those Bourjois shadows, the Prune Nocturne colour is amazinggg!

    Following you on GFC :) Here's my link if you'd like to follow me too!
    Tigerlily's Beauty Blog

    xx

    ReplyDelete