Thursday, 31 October 2013

Review: Imperial Leather Foamburst Body Wash

Hi Guys,

Last week I received a lovely sample from the guys over at Imperial Leather to try out their new range of Foamburst Body Wash*. Now, I'm no stranger to these body washes as they are my one of my friends favourite products (shout out to Becky if you're reading this) but I myself have never tried them!




I received the sweet vanilla and cherry blossom scent which I absolutely adore! To me, it smells like marzipan and I could happily shower with it all day, every day.
The body wash which I'm sure you know about, come out as a gel but once applied turn into a foam, which is perfect for a shaving cream as well!
On the bottle it says there are 40 pumps per can which I can see why as one pump covered my whole body.
The bottles retail at £2.99 but I saw on my food shop this week that Tesco have them on offer for £2 at the moment-bargain!

Imperial Leather are currently running a Foamburst Genie Campaign where they are giving away daily prizes as well as 7 big prizes themed around the genies. Go to www.foamburstgenies.com to enter.

Can I also add, that each scent has it's own genie and I'd like to give a special mention to Brennus who is the genie for the Blackberry and Wild Fig scent, and who is also unbelievably good looking. I know which scent I'm going for next...
Each Genie also has their own video. Sebastian is the genie for the Sweet vanilla and Cherry Blossom scent and this is his video:


 I think I've now found my new favourite range of shower gels and I can't believe it's taken me this long to try them!

Have you tried any of these before?
Thanks for reading
* This was kindly sent to me to review

No comments:

Post a Comment