Thursday, 24 October 2013

Boots Haul

Hi Guys,

I've been out of action on the blogging front for a couple of reasons because life has just been hectic. I've barely stopped to sleep never mind to blog, but I've sorted my routine so now I'm back to the good old blog!

This haul is very collective. I think it may have even started in September. I'm so impressed with myself that I've gone this long without buying too many beauty items but to be honest it's because I've had so much stuff to pay out for like birthday nights out and presents etc that my free cash has been limited.


As I've finally come off my acne medication (you can see the final post here) my lips are becoming less dry. Whilst on the medication, there was no point wearing lip colour as I was constantly applying lip balm but now I can wear it again, I treated myself to two new colours.

The first one from NYC is the Applelicious Glossly Lip Balm in Appleicious Pink and is very similar to Revlon lip butters, so it just applies a sheer coat of glossy colour whilst also moisturising.





The next one is a Rimmel Kate Moss lipstick in 107 which is a vampy berry colour.




I bought the Collection Eyeshadow pencil in Vanilla Sky to use as an inner corner highlight as it's the perfect colour and easier to apply as it's in pencil form.

 I also bought a Barry M Gelly Hi-Shine polish in Watermelon, which is a beautiful deep green.


From Soap and Glory I bought a new Heel Genius which is hands down my favourite foot cream ever! My normal body scrub is the Soap and Glory Flake away but I thought I'd be adventurous and try out a different scrub so I bought the Pulp Friction body scrub which smells delicious!

I hope you enjoyed this haul, I'm so happy to be blogging again!
Have you picked up anything nice recently?
Thanks for reading



1 comment:

  1. I love how cute Soap & Glory products look! The pink gets me every time haha.
    xo
    www.cestunejolievie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete