Sunday, 29 September 2013

September Favourites 2013

Hi Guys,

Back with my September favourites this month, which are mainly nail related.


I'm usually a person who changes their nail colour 2/3 times a week with which any colour tickles my fancy.
However, this month I've been stripping back a lot. I was starting to notice my nails were getting very stained (even using a base coat) so I decided to stop wearing nail polish, or if I did, a very neutral colour.
There will be a post in more detail coming later this month about my new nail care routine, so (shameless plug) follow me to know when that goes up!

When my nails have been naked I've been applying my saviour, OPI Nail Envy. It's really strengthened my nails as they were breaking a quite a bit.
When I've had colour on my nails it's been Essie's Fiji, a gorgeous pale pinky/white colour and I've been pairing this with the Bourjous Laser Toppings in Sun Scales on my ring finger. The lasers on top of the colour gives it a bit of an exciting edge rather than just plain nails.



My next favourite is the Origins Drink Up Intensive Overnight Mask which I won't talk about to much as I did a full review on it here. I've been applying this mask twice a week and I can really see the difference in my skin!

My final favourite is the MAC Blush in Prom Princess from the Archie's Girls collection. It's just a beautiful true pink colour and looks really lovely on the cheeks. I used it in an OOTN post which you can see here.


 What have been your favourites this month?
Thanks for reading

1 comment:

  1. I've been loving the MAC Prom Princess blusher lately too, such a beautiful shade! xx

    ReplyDelete