Friday, 13 September 2013

Review: Origins Drink Up Intensive Overnight Mask

Hi Guys,

After hearing raves about it on youtube/blogs, I finally caved and bought the Origins Drink Up Intensive Overnight Mask and I'm so glad I did!


For those of you who don't know what it is, it's an overnight mask which your skin absorbs through the night leaving it looking moisturised and refreshed when you wake up.

It has an odd smell (I quite like it) which I think is a mixture of the fruit extracts and the seaweed from the ingredients.



The mask itself comes out white but applies clear and isn't sticky once applied so no worries of it rubbing off on your pillow. You just wash it off in the morning and you're skin looks great!


I apply the mask twice a week so my skin stays moisturised, especially as I'm on Roaccutane (you can see my recent Roaccutane Diary here)

A set back of £22 for 100ml isn't back considering you can see differences the morning after you use it!

Which are your favourite Origins products?
Thanks for reading

No comments:

Post a Comment