Sunday, 22 September 2013

OOTN: Clubbing #3

Hi Guys,

Another outfit of the night post for you when I was out clubbing once again.
This Saturday was the first 21st birthday of my friends so we were out celebrating.

I dressed prepared for a hot and sweaty club because of Fresher's Week.


My skirt is from Topshop 2 years ago (I bought it just before my Fresher's Week - crazy how fast time goes!). I paired it with a simple black tank top and my black converse.


For my face, I started with the Smashbox Photo Finish Dark Spot Correcting Primer and followed this with the Bourjois Bronzing Primer as a contour. I used my MAC Studio Fix Fluid Foundation in NC30 and then my Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer to cover up under my eyes any final redness. My blusher was the MAC Powder Blush in Prom Princess from the Archie Girls collection.

My eyes were done using the Urban Decay Naked Palette. I swept Sin all across my lid, gently applied Creep into my outer v and Virgin as a highlight under my brows. I used the Collection Eyeshadow Pencil in Vanilla Sky as an inner corner highlight. My eyeliner is the Maybelline Gel Eyeliner in Black and my mascara is Maybelline The Rocket in Black. I filled my eyebrows in with a Natural Collection eyeshadow in Crushed Walnut.


Thanks for reading

4 comments: