Sunday, 29 September 2013

Autumn Clothing Haul

Hi Guys,

We all do it don't we? Justify buying new clothes by the change in season.
I've picked up some items of clothing over the past few weeks that I thought I would share with you.

Matalan
After my mum took my sisters to Matalan for some new clothes, I found I was quickly borrowing some of it, so I made a trip myself and purchased a couple of jumpers, ready for the drop in temperatures!

The fit of this teal jumper is so beautiful and it was only £14

I've seen this style of jumper with a 'shirt under it' popping up in a few places now. The doves on the shirt are so pretty and for £18 it's cheaper than buying a shirt and jumper separately!


Miss Guided
I also made my first ever purchase on Miss Guided as they had 25% off for students!
 I have a major obsession with skater skirts right now, so this deep green one is a perfect autumn colour addition and it was only £5.99!
Following on with the skater skirt obsession, I bought a skater dress but with an off the shoulder fit. This dress is so flattering for a bargain price of £6.99!

Have you bought anything nice recently?
Thanks for reading

No comments:

Post a Comment