Sunday, 1 September 2013

August Favourites 2013

Hi Guys,

I haven't done a favourites post since May, so I'm back on track! Unfortunately, there hasn't been that many items I've been loving this month, so here is the few that I have.


For my body, I've been loving the Vaseline Spray & Go Moisturiser. I won't go on too much about it as I did a review on it here.

My favourite scent this month has definitely had to be the Victoria's Secret Love Spell body spray. It smells like Cherry Blossom and Peach (as it says on the bottle) and it just so girly and fresh! You can see my blog post about Victoria's Secret opening in the North here.

My final two products are both for the lips.
Through the day at work I've been wearing the Maybelline Baby Lips in 'Cherry Me', and it's a nice sheerness of colour for whilst I'm at work, whilst also giving me some moisture.

Every time I've been out this month, I've pretty much worn the Bourjois Colour Boost Lip Pen in 'Sunset Red'. They are so pigmented yet moisturising at the same time, I love them!!

What have your favourites been this month?
Thanks for reading



No comments:

Post a Comment