Sunday, 18 August 2013

Review: Vaseline Spray & Go Body Moisturiser

Hi Guys,

I'm sure many of you have heard of the new Vaseline moisturiser either through blogs or youtube, so of course I was tempted to go out and buy it!


Boy am I glad I did!

There are 3 different kinds, but I picked up the cocoa radiant formula and it smells delicious which makes the whole application of this lotion even better!
I've bought the exact same cocoa lotion from Vaseline before but the kind where you just squirt it out, and I can definitely tell the difference in application.

It is the easiest moisturiser to apply. A quick spray and rub and the lotion itself has sunk in instantly so no waiting around to not feel sticky.

I really like the packaging too. The lid twists shut so there will be no spillages if you take it travelling. (I'm also a sucker for the noise it makes when you twist it!)

All in all this is a great new way to apply moisturiser.
Is it bad that I'm already planning on taking the aloe vera version on holiday...in April?!
Thanks for reading



No comments:

Post a Comment