Thursday, 8 August 2013

Review: Calvin Klein Forbidden Euphoria

Hi guys,

I thought I'd review my favourite perfume today which is Calvin Klein Forbidden Euphoria.



It's really long wearing and I always get told I smell nice when I wear it.

According to the internet these are the actual smells of the perfume;

  • Top notes: Mandarin, Passion fruit and Iced Raspberry
  • Heart Notes: Pink Peony, Tiger Orchid and Jasmine
  • Base notes: Cashmere woods, Patchouli Absolute and Skin Musk
As you can tell, it is a very fruity, girly scent which I absolutely adore!

The bottle itself looks nice within my perfume collection, but it isn't the easiest thing to travel with due to it's shape.
The mirrored lid also scratches really easily, which you can see from the picture.

Just like most perfumes nowadays, this isn't the cheapest thing in the world.
A 30ml bottle is £36, a 50ml bottle is £48 and a 100ml bottle is £66!

Next time you're in a department store or boots etc, I would definitely recommend smelling this perfume - you'll fall absolutely in love!

What's your favourite perfume?
Thanks for reading


1 comment: