Monday, 26 August 2013

Opposite Colours

Hi Guys,

One of my most visited websites is nail polish direct. They sell loads of brands of nail polishes, including China Glaze, Essie and OPI.

There has been one particular colour on my wishlist for a while, which is OPI 'Strawberry Margarita' and I finally caved on a recent browse of the website and ended up purchasing it. Of course, I couldn't stop at one nail polish, and also bought OPI 'My Private Jet', which I had seen recently on an Instagram post from Make Up by Tiffany D.

L-R: My Private Jet & Strawberry Margarita



OPI costs £6.99 a bottle on the website, and it's free delivery with orders over £10 (so you can see why it's one of my favourite websites!).
I love the formula of OPI nail polishes on my nails and can't wait to get more!

What are you favourite OPI colours?
Thanks for reading



2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I know, as soon as I saw it on Instagram I knew I had to get it ;)

      Delete