Thursday, 29 August 2013

OOTN: Clubbing #2

Hi Guys,

My last OOTN post was in January, which you can see here. I can't believe it's been that long so this has definitely made me want to do more outfit posts!

I went out on bank holiday Sunday for my friend's birthday so here is what I wore :)


My playsuit is from Primark and was £12 and the belt came with it. Although I didn't have them on in the picture, I wore my black converse as it was definitely a kind of club to be comfy in rather than dying in heels!


For my face, I had my MAC studio fix fluid foundation on in NC30, and the Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer to cover any little blemishes. I wore my Sleek Blush in Pomegranate, and used the highlight from my Urban Decay Naked Flushed Palette. My eyes were a combination of colours from the Urban Decay Naked 1 palette - I had 'Naked' all across my lid, 'Toasted' in my outer corners and a very light sweep of 'Buck' in my crease. I then lined my lashes with the Collection Extreme Felt Tip Liner and applied false lashes which I bought of Ebay. I filled my eyebrows in with a Natural Collection eyeshadow in 'Crushed Walnut'.
I finished my whole face off with a couple of spritz's of my Urban Decay All Nighter Setting Spray and wore the Bourjous Colour Boost Lipstick in 'Red Sunrise' on my lips (it had worn off in the picture).

Thanks for reading!



1 comment: