Friday, 2 August 2013

Haul ft Barry M, La Roche Posay, Bourjois and more!

Hi Guys,

I've done a little bit of shopping recently, so I thought I would do a post on what I've been gathering.


I started my shop on Amazon and purchased the Bath and Body Works Sanitizer in Mango Paradise. When my friends went to Canada in May, she bought me my first Bath & Body Works Sanitizer and it smelt delicious. It's nearly at the end, so I treated myself to a new one.
I also bought the Butter London nail polish in Knackered, as I've been wanting it for ages. On Amazon it was only £9.50, compared to £11 in Boots.

I then bought a new La Roche Posay Effaclar H from escentual, as my other one is coming to end. I spoke about this moisturiser in my recent skincare routine post.

From Boots, I wanted to try the new L'Oreal Micellar water, which is meant to be a cheaper version of Bioderma. I also bought a Barry M Gelly Hi Shine polish in Blue Grape, which I think is such a bright, fun summer colour. My next purchase was the new Bourjois bronzing primer, which people have been saying is similar to the Chanel Soleil Tan de Chanel, so I'm really excited to get to properly try this. My final purchase is the Maybelline Baby Lips in Cherry Me, which have finally made their way over to the UK. They still aren't in the shops, but you can buy them on the Boots online store.

Have you bought anything nice recently?
Thanks for reading



1 comment:

  1. Ah what an amazing haul! I didnt get on too well with the La Roche Posay Effaclar duo But i definitely want to try the L'oreal water!

    New follower, I would love it if you could check out my blog too? ♥


    Latasha x | Today I Adore

    ReplyDelete