Monday, 19 August 2013

Cleaning Brushes

Hi Guys,

Today I'm going to talk about something we all hate but it's a must do.
If you follow my blog you'll know I've had a long history with acne, and in light of that I try to wash my brushes every week to stop the spreading of bacteria.

I wash my brushes with Johnson's Baby Shampoo and use a technique I learnt from one of Amarixe's videos which you can see here.

However, in between washes I spot clean using the ELF Daily Brush Cleanser. It's really effective at a quick clean and they're dry straight away in case I need to use the brush again. There is also no scent, which I would find a bit off putting if there was to then put the brushes back on my face!
It's a really inexpensive product and you can find a 50ml bottle here for £3.75.
I bought my bottle about 5 months ago for the same price but it's a 250ml bottle so that's really annoying that they've cut down the size but kept the same price!

However, my first bottle of this lasted over a year so the price is totally worth it!!


How do you clean your brushes?
Thanks for reading


No comments:

Post a Comment