Saturday, 20 July 2013

Roaccutane Diary: July 2013

Hi Guys,
This is the 8th instalment of my Roaccutane Diary, you can see the very first one here to find out where it all began if your new.

Week 23
Once again, I've had no spots this week and I've still got my flaky lips under control. In my last instalment I mentioned the dry skin getting worse on my arms so I was prescribed medicated body lotion and shower gel. After a week, I can already see a difference in my skin which is great as it's no longer uncomfortable. Unfortunately I was busy getting ready for my holiday/ on holiday so I completely forgot to take a picture of my face, but it's pretty much the same as last week.

Week 24
This week has more or less been exactly the same as last week. Still no spots, or deterioration in my lips. The skin on my arms is constantly improving with daily use of my lotion and shower gel.

Week 25
This week, once again, has been exactly the same. No spots, no deterioration in my lips and the skin on my arms is still improving. I would say I can't believe how long I haven't had spots for, but I've never not had spots, so this is something completely new!


Week 26
For the third week running, my skin is the same with still no spots! However, my lips have been difficult this week. They've been painful and cracking, so I'm smothering on the lip balm.


Week 27
I've just come back from the hospital, and have been kept on 60mg for one last time. That means at my next appointment I'm being cut down to 40mg to start coming off woo!
I'm so impressed with my skin - I haven't had a spot in about 2 months and that has never happened! I'm still managing my dry lips so I cannot wait till I won't have to carry lip balm with me 24/7!

Thanks for reading guys!
Stay tuned for my next Roaccutane Installment



2 comments:

  1. Hey, I love your blog great work ;) Please come check mine out, if you decide to follow me, leave me a comment and I’ll follow you back :) XxXx

    http://lifewithalipglosssmile.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Roaccutane/Accutane is a very serious medicine that needs to be taken with consultation of a professional physician. We as Orderpharma.com suggest buying brand Roche Accutane or brand Roche Roaccutane for your acne treatment. Since you cannot look into the ingredient of generic Accutane or generic Roaccutane, we suggest you buying Roche Accutane or Roche Roaccutane.

    ReplyDelete