Sunday, 2 June 2013

Haul: The Body Shop, Collection, Maybelline and Revlon!

Hi Guys!
When my exams finished, I went on a big shopping spree as I felt deprived of shopping after all the revision, and this is the result, but only of the beauty items!

There was an offer at The Body Shop for buy one get one half price on selected items, so I treated myself to a coconut body mist, which just smells like being on holiday. I also got the beautifying oil which is a dry oil for body, face and hair, in the chocomania scent which is like having a bar of chocolate right in front of you!

If you are a follower of my blog, you'll know I have a growing obsession with nail polish, so I bought 3 new ones on this trip. 
I wanted to try the Collection lasting gel colour polishes as soon as I heard about them, and they were 2 for £5 so how could I say no?! I got the colours Raspberry and Vixen Red. I've already worn Raspberry and absolutely love the formula! A review will definitely be coming soon!
I then also bought the Revlon nail polish in Girly which I have been eyeing for a while, and when I picked it up it was on offer for just under £5 rather than the normal £6. It is a gorgeous pink base with blue, purple and pink glitter in it.

Then it was (still is I think) buy one half price on Maybelline, and I saw they had released a new colour tattoo in Metallic Pomegranate. It's a beautiful deep pomegranate colour and is right up my street. It's definitely something I'll be using more in the winter! I then purchased a coloursensational lipstick in 175 Pink Punch, which is a bright yet deep pink.



Have you picked up anything nice recently?
Thanks for reading




1 comment: