Saturday, 15 June 2013

Festival Beauty


Hi Guys,
Last weekend I went with a couple of friends to Parklife which is a weekend festival in Manchester. Luckily we were graced with the amazing weather which made the weekend so much better.
The days were long so I needed to make sure my make up would be long lasting as I didn't want to be worrying about it throughout the day (the toilets were not the nicest place in the world to visit).

Base
I started off my face with the Smashbox Dark Spot Corrector Primer to ensure longevity from the outset, and then applied my Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation in 54, which gives me a dewy finish - perfect for a summer look.  To cover up any little blemishes (which there are now very few of due my skin medication which you can see in my Roaccutane Diary) I applied the Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer. For my blush I used my Nars Blusher in Outlaw just to add a slight berry hint to my cheeks. I then topped off my face with the Urban Decay Make Up Setting Spray to set it all.

Eyes

I started my eyes with a the MUA Pro-Base Eye Primer, to once again keep up the idea of long lasting make up. I then used a variety of different shades from my MUA Heaven and Earth Palette to give a natural eyeshadow look, and followed this with the Collection Extreme 24 Hour Felt Tip Liner in Black to create a winged eyeliner. I then used my Maybelline The Rocket Volum' Express Mascara in Waterproof Black to keep the curl all day. For my eyebrows I used my holy grail pencil, the Rimmel Eyebrow Pencil in Black Brown and followed this with my MUA clear mascara to keep them in place.

Lips

I only took two different lip colours with me to go with my two different outfits but they were both Revlon Lip Butters as I can apply them quickly and easily without a mirror if I needed to. The colours I took were Lollipop and Candy Apple.

So there you have my very easy festival make up look which I didn't top up at all through the day, except for my lips. I was very impressed by the longevity as it was hot both days and I even got soaked on the log flume but my make up didn't budge!

Do you have any ideal items for longevity?
Thanks for reading



No comments:

Post a Comment