Wednesday, 5 June 2013

Collection Lasting Gel Colour Nail Polish Review

Hi guys!
I've got a review for you today of the new Collection nail polishes. They are are a gel formula which continues on the craze of loads of brands releasing these types of products.

I picked up two colours, Raspberry and Vixen Red when they were on offer for 2 for £5, but their normal price is £3.19 each.
The application of these polishes is so easy, one coat and I reach full opacity with no streaks! That'll be down to the easy wide brush which is, as it says, really easy to use and you get great colour in one stroke.
The lasting power of these polishes is unbelievable! I wore Raspberry first and it lasting over a week with one minor chip and my hands went through a lot that week. I moved out of uni bedroom back home, so I had to pack and unpack with lots of cleaning and my nail polish survived it. 

Raspberry is a beautiful raspberry toned pink that is super girly and perfect for the summer time!
Vixen Red, as you can tell from the name, is a deep red that will be perfect for winter and more formal occasions. (I'm planning on wearing it for the first week of my new job)

I'm definitely planning on getting more of these nail polishes as I really am in love with them and am already eyeing up more colours, in particular the top coat - imagine what that would do to any other nail polish I own!!

Have you tried any of these polishes?
Thanks for reading




No comments:

Post a Comment