Saturday, 25 May 2013

Roaccutane Diary: May 2013

Hey guys!
This is my 6th installment of the Roaccutane Diary, you can see April's post here.

Week 14
Normally after my hospital visit, the first week always results in spots as my strength gets increased, but as I am still on 60mg, I haven't had any spots! The dry skin on my hand has gone, and my teeth and gums are exactly the same.


Week 15
This week hasn't been so brillaint. I have been super stressy with exams and it's come out on my face. Before this picture was taken, I had a big one on my upper lip and one on the side of nose. They've gone down but been replaced by the whopper on my cheek, which I think is due to stress as I had a difficult uni exam this week!
Everything else, such as my lips and skin, have been the same as normal. 

Week 16
This week has been so much better!
The spots have gone down and stopped coming out and I just have a little remain left of the beast that appeared on my cheek last week.
I'm just hoping they don't come back again in the next 2 weeks, as I have my another uni exam so will be stressed again!
Week 17
I've had a couple of little spots this week, but nothing as bad as previously, and you can see the last remains of them in the picture.
I've not had any problems with my lips or skin dryness in over two weeks, which is amazing. My teeth/gums are still bleeding, I think I'm just going to have to get used to that bit until I come off the medication - it doesn't seem to be going anywhere, anytime soon!

Week 18
I've just got back from the hospital and I'm still on 60mg! I think this is the last month and then in my next appointment they are going to start bringing me down to come off it!
This week has been fine with no spots even though I had my last uni exam!


Thanks for reading
Stay tuned for the next instalment!





No comments:

Post a Comment