Monday, 6 May 2013

My New Favourite Things

Hello guys!
I was a little bit naughty on pay day last month and bought myself a couple of things that I am absolutely in love with!!

The first thing I did, was start a Just Fab membership (a monthly subscription where shoes and bags are put in your 'closet' and costs £35 but you can skip months with no cost). As it was my first purchase, my item was £17.50 but it's RRP should be £69 - bargain!!

It's a beautiful gold satchel bag that is called 'Metropolis', that has a buckle flap. Once opened, it has a front pocket, then a zipped back pocket which also contains a wall zipped pocket.
I am so excited to start using this, as it's the perfect summer bag!
Take a look at Just Fab here.

My next super splurge item is a YSL Rouge Volupte Shine Lipstick in 17 Rose In Tension.
It is the most beautiful deep rose colour, and the formula of this lipstick is amazing - so moisturising and long lasting. Whilst trying it on at the counter, I left to carry on walking around and kept licking my lips to see how well it lasted, and it didn't budge!
Buying this lipstick is almost worth it just for the packaging, it looks so expensive (as it should for the price) and gorgeous.
However, this lipstick is pricey at £23.50 (a blow on my student budget) but I have wanted one of these lipsticks for well over a year, and decided to finally buy it as a revision present!


Have you been naughty and splurged on anything nice recently?
Thanks for reading


No comments:

Post a Comment